Wednesday 10 September 2014

University Hospital Galway, Ireland

Young pregnant woman dies because of medieval religious beliefs
Savita Halappanavar who died because
of backward Irish religious zealotry.
University Hospital in Galway has of late become quite infamous for the barbaric way it allowed a young pregnant woman, Savita Halappanavar, to die. 
This young lady, who worked as a dentist, experienced very serious and life threatening pregnancy complications which necessitated an abortion. The termination of the pregnancy in a case like this would have been a foregone conclusion in any other hospital in the developed world.
But not in this backward west of Ireland hospital. Here the medical staff had issues with catholicism and refused to terminate Savita’s pregnancy, instead leaving her to die an agonising death1 – if a vet done this to an animal anywhere else in Europe he or she would receive a jail sentence.
This was an act of manslaughter, if not actual murder, and I hope her widower, Praveen, gets recompense through the European courts – he certainly won’t get closure in any Irish court because the clique in inbred Ireland likes to protect its own.
I went to this hospital once, on the advice of a GP, to have an X-ray and believe me when I say one visit was enough. First I met an obese receptionist who had the mannerism of a scalded hyena. She was typical of the west of Ireland: a coarse snarling imbecile who very obviously had severe emotional issues, and a complete lack of intelligence – an ignoramus who’d rise no further than mopping floors anywhere else.
The mongrel nurses in Cork and Galway
almost always look the part.
After I had verified my appointment with the reptilian receptionist I waited for about 4 hours before being called to the X-ray department. And here I got a true insight into the horrendously volatile trash who make the grade as nurses in Ireland.
The nurse who carried out the X-ray was in her early twenties and had that slackjawed and crazed-eye look that’s ubiquitous to Ireland’s west. But it was her temperament and very obvious unintelligence that sticks in my mind; you’d have to think of a komodo dragon with its tail caught in a jagged-edged trap to get a picture of the way this inbred cunt interacted with others.
She got quite annoyed when I indicated that I wouldn’t be taking any aggression from her and, through gritted teeth, carried on with the X-ray. When she was finished she walked towards a door that was about 8 metres away and just before going through it she turned and called me a “thick bastard”. I kid you not, this imbecilic Galway bitch got as far from me as possible and then turned and insulted me.

I responded to her insult by quickly walking after her and asking her if I had heard her correctly. When she saw that I was heading in her direction she took to flight, she burst through the door slamming it behind her and sprinted down the corridor – only in Ireland would you get laughable shit like this.
This west of Ireland bitch was as mad as a March hare and in no other country in the world would she be accepted as a nurse. Nutty pieces-of-shit like her are to be found, without much exertion, in most Irish hospitals. 
A telling point about the egregious state of Irish nursing and education is the fact that when the UK want to recruit nurses they target Spain, Portugal and Greece completely avoiding Ireland – and remember there’s a very high unemployment rate in Ireland.     
You don’t need cerebral capacity to become a nurse in Ireland because the backward bastards hand out college certs like confetti – the typical west of Ireland student is thick, way dumber than their counterparts in mainland Europe or North America, and the Irish use grade-inflation and exam cheating2 in order to keep their college pass-rate on a par with the developed world.
The hypocritical morons in Ireland’s west have
religious icons and statues everywhere.
If Parveen Halappanavar and his wife had had the good fortune to stay away from backward Ireland’s insane medical staff and grade inflation they’d still be together. 
Perhaps Parveen has already taken a case against these atrocious Irish bastards in the European court, but if he has still to do so I hope he presents to the judge the very obvious evidence that’s to be found in Ireland regarding the insane cunts who get accepted into the nursing profession.
If the judge is made aware of the atrocious backwardness that’s present in University Hospital, Galway then Parveen Halappanavar will get, at least, some closure regarding his wife’s manslaughter.
___________________________ 1 After a lot of international pressure the Irish government claims it’s going to legislate for abortion to be introduced where necessary to save life. And how do the backward Paddies react? Well 40,000 of them marched through an Irish city in what they called “a national vigil for life” in protest at the prospect that a woman’s life might be worth more than that of a dying foetus – you can’t argue with anyone who’d describe the Irish as backward superstitious idiots.

2 It’s even rumoured on the grapevine that invigilators in Ireland are forewarned before supervising an exam about whom of the students that are going to be cheating. Something like: “Begob and begorrah, Johnny, Sheila and Pat come from good families and, bejawus, they’re very smart but they’ve had a few bad weeks of it … some of their cows died. So, begob, they’ll be looking at a few notes while they’re doing that exam and I’ll be lending them my new smart phone, now don’t pass any heed on them.” (I can assure you that this is not too much of an exaggeration).

2 comments:

  1. I am not Irish but have been here for a few years and can confirm the handing out of qualifications, I was working for a state run set up and was the shit as far as the managment were concerned (the managment were so inept and stupid it was hard to believe) I found myself doing a highly skilled job for them that they hardly understood, nevermind ever being able to find someone local that could do it, but I didn't have the qualifications to do it and I told them that I really couldn't carry on as there was an element of danger to the work for others as well as myself, this horrified them and they told me - 'dont worry about it, we'll sort that out' and lo and behold in a few days a state issued licence for the job I was doing was handed to me- with absolutely no training or testing on my part.This they do for an 'outsider' can you imagine what they will do for one of their own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing !!!
    I am going to use this for my
    dissertation writing services

    Thank you ...

    ReplyDelete