Wednesday 26 November 2014

FloorTech, Island House, Island Corporate Park, Little Island, Cork

As the Cork aresholes in FloorTech practically said: “Oh begorrah, we don’t care if Darragh Wiseman used our name … just make sure you don’t start using it, or else …”
FloorTech shows they’re not far behind Darragh Wiseman as far as imbecility and coarseness goes.

FloorTech denies knowing or advocating on behalf of Darragh Wiseman, Sub-Post Office, Albert Rd, Cork city. But, typical of the coarse ignoramuses to be found in Cork city, they couldn’t make their denials without the customary dosage of backwardness and mongrelism.

FloorTech’s coarse and ignorant response is just what I’d expect from the inbred losers in Cork city and south-west Ireland.

Can you believe the ignorant moron (and those who advised him or her) who responded to my post, on behalf of this Cork company, have told ME to “desist from using our trademark name in any grievances you may have with others.” It seems to be lost on the imbecilic bastards that it is their compatriot Darragh Wiseman, and not I, who should refrain from using their “trademark name.

You’d think they’d have had the common sense to have simply informed me that Darragh Wiseman had used their name without their permission. And as it’s quite clear that Wiseman is associated with a post office in Albert Rd, Cork city they then could have taken steps to ensure he desisted from fraudulent use of their name in future.
Are you at FloorTech going to ensure that Wiseman in future “desists” from using your “trademark name” to sign his correspondence? Or would this be beyond backward and inbred Cork arseholes like you?
The thick morons wouldn’t even clean
the floor before using it as publicity.
FloorTech’s response to my revelations of Wiseman’s fraudulence is a very good example of the utter and shameless backwardness and dumbness to be encountered 24/7 in south-west Ireland.

Like I’ve said on other posts: In south-west Ireland there’s no getting away from backward moronism, no matter where you turn this is the type of bullshit you’ll be confronted with. These people carry a flawed gene, they can’t help being atrociously stupid. It’s as if their bodies release euphoric-begetting endorphins every time they act like arseholes.

This is like how the Cork
boyo’s might finish a floor.
Imagine getting mongrels like those in FloorTech to fit a floor for you and when the job is done you notice a flaw or something not as it should be. You point this out to FloorTech and request that they put it right. The thicko’s in FloorTech would probably tell you – in the same vein as their response to my correspondence about Wiseman’s fraud – that the bad workmanship was your own fault.

And they’d most likely look you straight in the eye and have their mouths hanging open as they told you this fatuous bullshit. That’s because the backward cunts don’t know any better. Inbreeding, you see.   

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! I know thos is kind of off topic but I was wondering
    which blog platform are you using for this website?

    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackewrs and I'm looking at optyions
    for another platform. I would be greawt if you could point me in the
    direction of a good platform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site so
    i camne to go back the want?.I'm trying to to find issues to improve my site!I suppose its ok to make use of some
    of your concepts!!

    ReplyDelete